Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

I can smell the Sea Breeze from here!

I recently posted about an image I had printed onto canvas, this was done through McCrae's Pharmacy in Fielding by the fantastic team working away in the Photography department.

It is 120cm x 40 cm so is quite large even though it may not look it and the colour is lovely, you can order your canvas from there too if you are local and have it shipped directly to someone as a gift for an extra charge (needs to be paid for before canvas is printed).
Even if you are not local I am sure they could organise a payment method to suit you as they provide an email printing service. I am sure they would welcome any query's on their face-book page



It has been strung up and hung by my darling hubby, and looks fantastic although now I do wish I had gone a bit lot bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment