Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Cause I'm Happy!

Yes today I have been singing that one line from this song over and over in an attempt to cheer myself up. I love how everyone is getting their boogie on in the video as that is something I enjoy doing although not so much in public these days.

I have not really done much in the fortnight since finishing my last job and figured I should make use of having a down day to get shit done and have managed to perk up even if spending the afternoon up-dating my C.V  and searching the job websites saw me doing a bit of sad clown face and mental Emo-nalising.

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/emo/images/13789212/title/sad-emo-fanart


My new camera strap from SOOC helped stem the crying and I am hoping a coffee with a friend while Miss L is at Judo and a much needed haircut will see me back to my usual perky self tomorrow.

I am also going to try my hardest to add an image to the blog every other day as I really need to start getting back into trying to incorporate some of myself into everyday.





No comments:

Post a Comment