Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

Toe curling Fashion

On my few days of I have been spending a bit of time numbing my mind on the webby tube and thought I would check out the Best/ worst dressed list.

Now I am never going to be swanning around wearing couture outfits and Jimmy what's his face footwear but I was actually pleased to see that no matter how much money you spend there will always be fashion disasters!

Most notably this!



from Getty Images


and for an even worse angle this!

found on http://footanklealliance.com

I can hear your eyes trying to recoil into your head now.

I am very thankful that I have never bothered being a slave to fashion and whilst I have made a few bad shoe buying disasters (mainly because of budget restrictions) I have never ever ever put my pinkies through this kind of torture!

No comments:

Post a Comment