Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

YOU SEE ME ROLLING!

As a child of the 70's I grew up listening to my parents music Abba, Cliff Richard, The Hollies, Elvis and all those other Solid Gold artists and I now have an appreciation for many different genre's and don't feel I need to box myself as one type of music lover.

Many people are surprised when they find the pages of my photo albums that have all my concert tickets as they are as varied as my sock collection from Kanye West to the Rolling Stones.

The one ticket that is missing however is "Guns & Roses"  back in the 90's not the spagetti thing (I had lost all interest after too many crotch shots in cycle shorts) but I'm okay with that as I heard it was terrible and I am pleased I went to Metallica instead because when they started playing it felt like the SuperTop was gonna blow!

I do however still love to crank up the sounds whenever a good Gunner song comes on the radio much to Miss 8's embarrassment!
Today as we were driving around town "Welcome to the Jungle" came on and I had a good old rock out in the car which even involved some fist pumping out the window while we sat at the lights!

this is not a re-enactment of the actual event but is pretty accurate as to what happens on a family drive just add one bored kid in the back.



I am sure this will become even more embarrassing as Miss 8 gets older but for now she was glad we have window socks so no-one could see her!

I cant wait till its time to pull out the Carlton dance as this is something I have been working on for a while now!


 He he the joys of parenting! Am I the only one who loves a good car boogie?











No comments:

Post a Comment